Monday, March 10, 2008

Costume College Programming Classes

This year I am an assistant for the Costume College (tm) Programming Department. On Sunday we met for several hours to plan this year's class tracks/selections. I can report that we have a great selection of classes to offer and great teachers as well. If you have a coveted membership, please search me out in August - I'd love to meet you!

I am again teaching Nineteenth Century Corded Petticoats and, for this year's bonus track, Regency Outerwear. I am revising my notes from the Corded Petticoat class and adding lots more information for release (very soon) as a Feature Report right on my website (cloakandcorset.com). More special information will be available for our list subscribers about corded pettiocoats and this upcoming report.

No comments: