Sunday, June 29, 2008

Secret Sale and Pig on Vacation



Hi all!

I've been recuperating from my frantic sewing on the 1876 Gown, taking Ginny, the Guinea Pig, on vacation to Walt Disney World and preparing for Costume College.

My I'm busy! And that's AFTER the major sewing project.

I was indeed surprised at the product sale that Sara ran at Cloak & Corset while I was away. I honestly knew nothing about it! Many of you took advantage of that sale. I hope you are enjoying your reports. If you have ANY questions on our products, please email us and we will be happy to clarify.

Ginny had a ball on her vacation to Florida! I'm so glad she took me and Jeff along to enjoy it as well. She missed the 6-course French dinner but thoroughly enjoyed the morning at the spa.


And seeing Darth Vader was fun too (at Hollywood Studios).

Here she is in the Mexico pavilion in Epcot.


Her favorite princess was Belle who wore a bright yellow gown modeled after styles in the 1850s and '60s. Although the trim on the dress was fabulous, Ginny thought another color of lace or ribbon would add depth to the design. (How presumptuous of Ginny to give design opinions on a Disney princess!)



Now that I'm back, a new list of sewing and writing projects are waiting to take over my time again. Stay tuned for more posts and my eBook!

No comments: